“Nodes of ∏node” is a show specially made by the ∏node collective for the Planet Orsimanirana voyager sonic UFO. It is a non exhaustive tour of the initiatives, works, projects and sounds around the ∏node community.
From radical sonic activism to deviant and alternative computing infrastructures, the show broadcasts sonic excerpts of performances and compositions made from and within recent social movements (10/05), interviews with the shadow forces behind self-organized sound art festivals and temporary autonomous (artistic) zones that take advantage of specific infra-urban or rural situations (17/05), self-managed ISP, feminist and anarchist servers and deviant internet hosting mixed with the sound produced by these infrastructures (24/05), the pre-platforms streaming actions and performances, as well as some initiatives that use internet as a dedicated sonic material, media and instrument (31/05). Four mondays in May, live from 7pm to 9pm.
Episode 3 – Auto-Hostings (A Primordial Coup without Causing Injury) – 24/05
- An excerpt of Datascapes, a research conducted by Pali Meursault on the sounds of data centers. Recordings made in Tetraneutral, Toulouse.
- Full interview with Spideralex and ooooo.be
- Listening to Anarchaserver LIVE.
- b01 performance archive : Attack me please at 2,432Ghz, recorded in Graz during the Scanner Orchestra performance in MuzikProtokol, 2014.
- Interview with Reni and Jogi Hoffmuller, Mur.at, where we talk about Mur Datacenter, Radio Helsinki, Sat.mur.at and ESC Medien Kunst Labor.
- A networked performance of Valentina Vuksic, performed for the opening of Wired Nations exhibitions (Zurich), with recordings of mur.at, anarcha server, TTnode Server, etc.
Uncut versions and bonuses
- Ep 2.1 – Anarcha Server – complete interview
- Ep 2.2 – Jogi and Reni Hoffmuller (Mur.at) Interview – complete recording without editing
- Ep 2.3 – b01 Attack me please at 2.432Ghz, recorded in le Bal, Paris. Mastered by Aymeric de Tapol.